Subject: FW: Invitation to contribute to the Ministerial Roundtable of the Global Labor Market Conference (GLMC) on 29 – 30 January 2025 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
From: Kristel Tänover - MKM <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 10:53:33 +0300

From: Global Labor Market Conference <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2024 10:44 AM
To: Kristel Tänover - MKM <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Invitation to contribute to the Ministerial Roundtable of the 
Global Labor Market Conference (GLMC) on 29 – 30 January 2025 in Riyadh, 
Saudi Arabia
Sensitivity: Private

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Your Excellency,

On behalf of H.E. Eng. Ahmad bin Sulaiman AlRajhi, Minister of Human 
Resources and Social Development of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is an 
honor to invite you to take part in the Ministerial Roundtable taking place 
with the Global Labor Market Conference (GLMC) on Wednesday 29 January 2025, 
in Riyadh.

Please find attached the invitation letter. An official invitation will also 
be shared through the formal channels of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The Ministerial Roundtable will gather 45+ ministers of labor from around 
the world for a closed-doors meeting, after which, you are cordially invited 
to participate in the official opening of the GLMC and the two-day 
conference.

We hope you will accept this invitation to share your experience and vision 
of the labor market in your country and across the globe.

We look forward to hearing from your team, and Dalia Hammoud from the GLMC 
Program Team is available to answer any questions which may arise on + +971 
509683030 or on  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Sincerely,

On behalf of the Minister’s Office
The GLMC Program Team

إخلاء مسؤولية إن المعلومات الواردة في هذا البريد الإلكتروني وأي ملفات مرفقة 
هي معلومات خاصة بالمرسل إليه أو المتعامل و قد تحتوي على معلومات سرية أو مواد 
محمية ولذلك يحظر على أي شخص آخر الاطلاع على محتويات هذا البريد الإلكتروني. 
الرجاء إذا لم تكن أحد المعنيين باستلام هذا البريد الإلكتروني، المبادرة 
بإشعار المرسل فوراً وحذف المواد التي يتضمنها هذا البريد . يمنع منعاً باتاً 
نسخ أو توزيع أو اتخاذ أو إلغاء أي أجراء بالاعتماد على هذا البريد الإلكتروني

Disclaimer:This electronic communication is intended by the sender only for 
the access and use by the addressee and may contain confidential 
information. It is your responsibility to ensure that this e-mail and any 
attachments are virus free. If you have received it by mistake, please 
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. 
Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is 
strictly prohibited